Jangro strives to bring the most innovative products to you. Please see below for some examples.
A New Innovation
HA210 - Rubbermaid Pulse Mopping Kit
Now your cleaning team can clean floors at least 50% faster, easier and more efficiently – without mixing a bucket and chemicals: Rubbermaid Commercial Products is launching the Pulse™ Floor cleaning system that combines our industry-best Microfibre mop with the time-saving portability of an on-board cleaning liquid reservoir. Just an easy push of a button to squirt cleaning liquid directly onto the floor, and Mop. No bucket – no mess – just fast and easy.
The Rubbermaid Pulse™ Floor cleaning system is designed for cleaning smaller floor areas – where mixing a bucket with water and chemicals would be inefficient. – or for touch-up cleaning between bucket & mop cleanings. The built-in reservoir carries 0.6L of cleaning solution – enough to clean up to 80m2. That makes it perfect for offices, retail shops, education facilities, hotels and hospitals. For larger jobs, Rubbermaid Commercial Products offers the Clean-Connect Pulse™ Caddy – that holds 7.5L of cleaning liquid – to clean more than 930m2.
Unlike most other “juice-on-board” mops - it is of such durable quality, Rubbermaid Commercial Products offers a 2-year guarantee, and will replace any product that breaks free of charge.
KEY MARKET FACTS
- Eliminating the bucket for improved productivity
- About 30% of cleaning jobs are too small to justify mixing an entire bucket with water and chemicals. In addition, in many situations, like on stairs, high traffic areas or small rooms, a bucket is hard to manoeuvre and inefficient.
- Limited efficient competitive offerings
- Existing juice-on-board systems are leaking, hard-to-use and inefficient for a daily usage.
- Ergonomics in the workplace
- European Cleaning contractors have to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing at the cleaning work of all their employees. They need to use efficient tools that helps reducing RSI (Repetitive Stress Injuries) and MSDs (Musculoskeletal Disorders).
- Prevalence of nosocomial infections in hospitals Nosocomial Infections have become endemic in many regions where it adds to the morbidity, mortality, and cost of Healthcare. Juice-on-Board system is the ideal solution for spot cleaning (blood spills) in Healthcare. In combination with Ultra-fine Microfibre Mops, it is the most efficient cleaning solution to remove bacteria.
BB450-1/BB455-1 & BB460-1 - Jangro Enviro Concentrates
Jangro’s concentrate cleaning products deliver chemical easily and economically.
- High concentration, low dosage.
- Accurate dosing method.
- Portable, easy to handle bottle.
- Overcomes storage issues.
- Pleasant fragrances.
The products have been formulated with a sensible approach and consideration to environmental issues, the main benefits are:
- the reduction in the amount of packaging required.
- a reduction in the volume of emissions incurred transporting ready to use liquids.
- 1 litre bottle provides up to 100 trigger spray bottles or 50 x 5 litre buckets of cleaning solution.
AH320 – Tork Compact Auto Shift Dispenser
- Tork Elevation Contains two 100 metre rolls: Never runs out of paper
- Automatic roll shift: Always easy access to paper
- Empty cores remain inside the dispenser:
- No waste on the floor
- Compact design: Perfect for smaller
- washrooms with high capacity demands
BD320-5 Scotchgard™ Stone Floor Protector
Scotchgard™ Stone Floor Protector is a revolution in floor care, delivering exceptional floor shine with less maintenance – and significant return on investment.
Just two coats produce a clean, shiny, durable finish that is less susceptible to scuffs, black marks, stains and scratches. This high-performance product lasts for up to a year with minimal maintenance. So you can reduce your spend on floor care labour and floor-finishing chemicals, without sacrificing your glossy floors.
Features and benefits
Developed by the scientists who created Scotchgard™ Protector Products, Scotchgard™ Stone Floor Protector is specially formulated to keep your vinyl floors in exceptional condition. Features and benefits include:
- Helps protect against stains, scuffs and scratches for a long-lasting shine
- Suitable for marble, terrazzo, concrete and other porous-stone surfaces
- Up to six times more resistant to abrasion than traditional acrylic floor finishes
- Only two coats are needed, helping to reduce maintenance
- Dries in 20-30 minutes so floors are functional faster
- Easy to reapply – no stripping or deep scrubbing required
- Fewer chemicals required, providing a greener floor care solution
- Up to 360 sq. m of coverage per 4L bag. Also available in 5L bottles
- Not a traditional floor finish
- Meets CARB 2010 VOC
Scientifically formulated hydrophobic properties
Scotchgard™ Stone Floor Protector creates a hydrophobic surface which resists water, stains and dirt, so finished floors are easily cleaned by dusting and wet mopping – leaving behind a clean, smooth floor with a beautiful shine.
Use in conjunction with purple high shine floor pad and a ultra high speed burnisher to apply the product and cure floor.